søndag 31. mai 2009

Part 2: Musikkminner fra 90-tallet


THE PRETENDERS - I'LL STAND BY YOU (fra Last of the Independents)
When the night falls on you
You don't know what to do
Nothing you confess
Could make me love you less









SHAKESPEARS SISTER - STAY (fra Hormonally Yours)
'Cuz when you sleep at night 
They don't hear your cries 
In your own world 
Only time will tell 
If you can break the spell 
Back in your own world 










HEART - ALL I WANNA DO IS MAKE LOVE TO YOU (fra Brigade)
Fate, tell me it's right,
Is this love at first sight? 
Please don't make it wrong,
Just stay for the night.










MEAT LOAF - I'D DO ANYTHING FOR LOVE (fra Bat out of Hell II: Back into Hell)
Some days I pray for silence, 
Some days I pray for soul, 
Some days I just pray to the God of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll. 



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar